Online, Manulife Financial offers excellent travel insurance, and emergency medical insurance for visitors to Canada through independent broker John (Jack) Bergmans of Bequest Insurance. Follow the links below to learn more, get a quote, and directly order this insurance.
Manulife Financial Travel Insurance options:
Options for Travelling Canadians
- Single Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip for the number of days purchased. No age limit but the you will have to answer medical questions if you are over the age of 55.
- Quick Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip of less than 18 days for those 55-74 years of age. There are no eligibility questions for this option.
- Multi-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for an unlimited number of trips during the policy year for the number of days purchased. Options of 4, 10, 18 and 30 day plans. No age limit.
- All-Inclusive Plan: Provides several benefits all in one plan. It covers Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation & Interruption, Baggage Loss, Delay & Damage, Flight Accident and Travel Accident.
- Travel Canada Plan: Provides Emergency Medical Insurance if all travel is within Canada at 50% off the regular Single-Trip Emergency Medical Plan rates.
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Plan: May be purchased as part of an All-Inclusive Plan or separately. If purchasing separately, must be purchased within 8 days of booking your travel plans.
Instantly purchase for Manulife Travelling Canadian Travel Insurance:
Student Travel Insurance
- Up to $1 million for emergency medical and non-medical coverage for covered risks
- Available to Canadian students studying abroad or out of province and International students studying within Canada.
Instantly purchase for Manulife Student Travel Insurance:
Emergency Medical Insurance for Visitors to Canada
- Visitors to Canada
- Canadians not eligible for benefits under a government insurance plan
- Persons in Canada on a work visa
- New immigrants awaiting government health insurance plan coverage
Instantly purchase for Manulife Visitors to Canada Insurance:
Contact Bequest Insurance for more information.